Search Engine Marketing (SEM)/ Pay Per Click (PPC) is the most effective and proven way to get traffic and grow your business exponentially in an ever competitive and challenging marketplace.
With millions of businesses and services providers are competing with each other to win the race of increasing website traffic, visitors and quality leads to increase sales and revenue. It can only be winning by following specific practices, tactics and foolproof strategy that has to be implemented with the blend of creativity and excellence. It has never been so essential to advertise online as it is now, search engine marketing/pay per click is the most effective and efficient to gain quality and quantity of traffic instantly.
Search Engine Marketing is the marketing practices where businesses use paid campaign and promotion to rank higher. It is the process which has to follow certain aspects and guidelines of search engines, in SEM advertisers bid for keywords according to the search counts and volumes. Once keyword bid is done, Google and Bing enter those keywords for certain products and services that allow the advertiser to appear their ads for those search queries and that is paid when the user clicks on it.
PPC is another paid advertisement category which allows advertisers to display their ads in a different format such as small ads, text-based ads, product listing ads, product-based advertising ads ETC.
Search Engine Marketing (SEM) and Pay Per Click (PPC) bring more strength in the advertisement campaign of any organization. It enables businesses to push their product advertisement to the motivated buyer who is ready to buy the moment. It has such amount of power that no other medium of publications have, Search Engine Marketing and Pay per Click has some fantastic and incredible power that uncover the opportunity of growth and scalability for business.
SEM/PPC can help in your business.
There are multiple reasons that PPC/SEM can help your business to grow and evolve, due to its flexible nature now PPC has emerged as one of the most popular digital advertising platforms. It has some characteristics which make it so efficient and effective, so the business and promoters recommend it as a most proven way to promote their business digitally successfully.
- Pay when your ads get clicked: SEM/PPC is the most straightforward and significant way to place your advertisement with no hidden agenda. You have to pay your publishers, it might be search engines and affiliates when your ad gets clicked according to the price set at bidding time.
- Full control over your ad spends: Budget and financial plans from any promotional campaigns are vital for any organizations. In SEM/PPC you would have complete control over your marketing spends. In this, you can set monthly, weekly and daily budget according to your allowances and you can ensure too that should not exceed to that set limit.
- Targeting your ad with specific your audiences: PPC/SEM gives you the flexibility to target your audience according to the relevance of your product and services. This enables you to make your add visible only to the relevant customer at the right time so you can have more quality and real leads.
- Generate immediate and instant traffic: The popularity of SEM/PPC lies on it features that makes it the fastest platform to run an ad campaign to get instant traffic. Your advertiser has the power to make your product visible to your target audience with an hour of campaign setting and start generating significant conversion within the week.
- Quick result: organic search results are the most reliable sources to achieving long-term marketing goals but sometime due to it takes some longer time, so preferring PPC to get quick results. In a nutshell, it gives you a substantial amount of traffic in a predictable amount of money in less time.
- Maximize the ROI: The last goal of any marketing campaign is to get the highest possible return on the investments. Due to its ability to make your ad visible only to your most relevant target audience and geography and you pay only when the user clicked on your ads, so it is easy to manage your cost and spends to calculate your ROI.
- Geo-targeting and Ad Scheduling: Geo-targeting and ad scheduling one of the powerful features that enable you to target the geography at the macro level where your services are feasible and your customers stay. Through ad scheduling, you can schedule your ad on specific time zone, 24*7 does not make sense when most of the customer don’t be active in sleeping or working hours.
Our Process of SEO.
- Website Analysis- The most crucial activity while initiating the SEO process is the analysis of a website. Website structure is significant for influencing the search engine to rank your website higher. We analyze regarding of UI/UX, Robot TXT File, Content Duplicity, Images and all the significant elements.
- Competitor Analysis- Analysis of competition is substantial before initiating any SEO work, our teams will analyze the competition status on the particular keyword and how they are ranking higher on search engines. How their website is optimized and else.
- Monitoring and Maintenance- Monitoring and maintenance are also vital to know the development of your SEO efforts it also helps you find the gap and fixed that in the lowest available timeframe.
- Keyword Research- In SEO every efforts we out are keyword centered we research on the keywords to find relevant and feasible keyword for your business that have the ability to find more traffic and traction for your website
- Website Optimization- After finding the perfect keyword the process starts for on page and off page optimization on the particular keywords. Title and Meta tags are applied on the other hand and backlinks are built to get more traffic.
- Ranking and Reports- Lastly our seamless flow of communication enable you to get monthly project development report and raking status that will keep you rest assured, and keep you updated on your works.
Our agile process to draw your success plan.
- We define a robust marketing strategy for your SEM/PPC plan.
- Keyword research for your campaign.
- Optimization of content and write-ups for your website.
- Optimization of the landing page.
- Manage paid search advertise to optimize your SEM practice.
- Measure the success of your advertisement campaign.